Thursday 10 January 2013

Back Again

I'm only a few days into the second semester, but so far it has been pretty nice. Overall, I have enjoyed seeing the people here again, even though I was rather nervous at first. Anyway, I'll quickly note some thoughts I have had recently. I have been wondering how one is supposed to feel God's presence, since he is not necessarily revealed through our five senses? I feel like I am spiritually blind and disconnected from what a lot of other followers of Christ have, that I do not have hold of. However, I think that I may have not been giving him enough credit, and that he could be shown through every day occurrences. I do have a lot to be thankful for, and I don't think that my heart is as thankful as it should be a lot of the time. I'll probably post some pictures and other stuff on Saturday, but I need to go for now. The internet will be offline shortly ... thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment