Friday 9 November 2012

The Colours of Pain



Cold body that's unsure

Feeling so insecure

Inside of these dark thoughts

My soul seems split in parts

Archaic stained glass scheme

Extreme consistent theme

Different colours of pain

Feeling lost and insane

Dysfunction in the veins

Every day is the same

And the same is cliché

So where do I go now?

And who should I turn to?

Inside this confusion

With these masked illusions

Common substitution

Adding retribution

To the contribution

Hollow constitution

God, who am I really?

Some say "do what you want"

While others oppose this

And seek "that which You want"

But what is it You want? 

Is your voice in my head?

Or is it my conscience?

Based on pieces I've read

Where the pages have bled

I'm lacking confidence

This broken hypocrite

Is the antithesis

Of where he should be at

And the map is glossed out

I'm trapped in these lost doubts

But I bring this to You

Since no one is around

Kill the noise and these sounds

I have nowhere else, God

Would You become my home?

I have nowhere to go 

No comments:

Post a Comment