Friday 14 September 2012

is this really happening?

It usually takes awhile for the events (or forthcoming events) in my life to hit me. This one is no different. Up until these past few days, I really haven't been thinking about going away that much. Now I'm starting to feel a little nervous though. I mean, what will it be like to be around all of these strangers for the first few days? I don't adapt to new settings very well (you could consider me to be the antithesis of a chameleon in that sense). When it actually comes, I'm sure that I will be surprised. I'm trying not to form too many expectations in my mind, but it's hard since I am a mere mortal being. At the same time, my mind doesn't seem to be taking me too many places though, regarding BC, so I guess I will just wait and see. 








No comments:

Post a Comment