Saturday 29 September 2012

photographs and funny moments

I was up at quarter to 7:00 this morning, and only fell asleep last night at around 12:45 probably ... ? I'm not even sure. I think that I will have to drink some Coca - Cola or something, as I feel rather tired (don't worry Uncle Perry, I will avoid buying Pepsi). Yesterday was a pretty good day though, and was easily my favorite so far out of the time that I have been here. I've really met some hilarious people here ... one of the days I even got a headache just from laughing so much. We also had a disco in the laundry room yesterday, which was dope! Anyway, here are some pictures that I took on this early morning.











5 comments:

  1. Cool pics! And I'm glad to hear that the CapernRaves have already begun! :P

    E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Haha, they are a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for thinking of me. I hope you continue to have fun!

    ReplyDelete