Thursday 27 September 2012

The Eighth Day

It is only the eighth day of my time at Capernwray (if you count the Thursday evening which I arrived here). These days have been really long though, so it's felt like I've been away from home for months already. I recently received my daily duty, and the job that I have embraced is washing dishes. To be frank, I was actually hoping I would get this job. I don't mind doing the dishes, and sometimes it can even be enjoyable. That is rather unimportant though. I spent part of yesterday taking a ferry to the community of Chemainus. It was kind of nice to get away from the Capernwray campus for awhile and explore. I even got to enjoy a Crush Cream Soda (which is supposedly a girls beverage), so that was quite delightful for my taste buds. Other than that ... not much is new. Just getting used to this new schedule. Oh, I almost forgot, but not quite, so I'm going to write it now so that I won't forget. Some people have been asking about the mailing address of the school, so here it is:
Box 1-10, Thetis Island, BC, Canada V0R 2Y0

 I took this picture outside of Seair Sea Plans. I thought it had a sci-fi kinda feel to it. 

This is the inside of the gym. It's pretty interesting, as it's inside of an old barn. 

This is the picture that is in the center of the gym. From what I can tell, it is a beaver. 

1 comment: