Sunday 16 September 2012

On Feeling Bewildered ...

Let me start off by saying that I have felt very strange this past week. Today especially, I just feel very disconnected in a mental sense. I can't decide which emotions to express without feeling hesitant, and I feel like I'm doing everything wrong. I have been getting quite a few headaches, and today I feel like there's a hole inside my stomach. This is a very confusing and frustrating feeling. It probably has something to do with leaving in 4 days, but that has been kept in the back of my mind. Being away from all of my surroundings is unimaginable. I know that it will hurt when I get there though. Basically, I don't really move on that well. Sometimes I even miss the old house that we used to live in. That's another story though.

Song of the day: "One Lonely Visitor" by Chevelle

This has been one of those songs that I can play ... well, basically whenever. It's a very special song to me, as I rarely get sick of listening to it. That's interesting for me, because I get bored very easily. This song has so much passion and feeling in it ... I'll admit, I thoroughly enjoy serious and emotional music.  


3 comments:

  1. Ummm, since when can you write like a total pro? I'm sure you're going do great there, it'll be lots of fun. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Thank you very much, Matt :)

    ReplyDelete