Monday 24 September 2012

the first few days

Well ... I guess I'll start off by saying that I made it here! Haha. The first few days have been alright so far. It's definitely going to take getting used to living here, but I'm hoping that I will adjust. I've met some friendly people thus far, and the lectures have been okay too. I must be frank, I have trouble sitting and listening to a speaker (I consider myself to be more of a visual learner ... typical, I know). I've taken some notes in my notebook though, so hopefully they'll help me out (along with some pictures I drew when I was distracted or when I simply felt like drawing). The scenery and surroundings here are very beautiful, and I have enjoyed the setting. Here are some pictures from the first days of my trip ... I think I'll keep it at that for now, but I'll try and update this blog when I can. Thanks for reading. 









No comments:

Post a Comment