Thursday 11 October 2012

letters, headaches, and outreaches

Hey there ... so, here are some updates ... I wish I could say that in a more creative way, but I can't really think of much right now. Anyway ...

  • I have obtained a pen pal from Penelakut Island (which is pretty close to Thetis). Therefore, I will be writing to a Grade 2 boy from Penelakut Elementary School each week
  • I joined one of the outreaches offered by the school, which is called Cornerstone. It is going to take place right here at the Harbour, offering a time for the students to get together on Friday nights and hang out. I signed up for media, so I'll probably design some posters for it and stuff like that
  • I have had a headache for the past 4 days, and I feel strange. Feeling quite dizzy, and I think I may have a bump on my neck ... it hurts quite a lot, and my whole body kind of hurts. Some shakes too ... yeah, not feeling that good right now
  • I will be heading out on a venture tomorrow (Mt. Washington Trek and Veg) ... I think it's gonna be a nice and relaxing weekend 


No comments:

Post a Comment