Thursday 4 October 2012

one less addiction

Yesterday was the first day of work day, and I would have to say that it went okay. My job yesterday was to help with cleaning kayaks and canoes, which sounds quite easy, but it actually took pretty long. We had to place them onto a trailer and take them to another area, which took some time. Anyway ... my clumsiness definitely proved itself to me yesterday. It started out with a small cut on my finger, which I hurt on a piece of one of the canoes, which then turned into cutting my leg on some random thorny branch, which eventually scaled into tripping on a boat trailer, and falling onto my back. Oh, and my shoes got soaked too from working on the dock. Hahaha, it was actually hilarious (at least, to me). I don't mind getting messy from the job, and I find it to be rather funny and satisfying.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

This has been my addiction lately ... these are some left over No Name, Regular Ripple Cut chips, that were not consumed during the venture from last weekend ... and now they are in our cabin! It makes me kinda happy ... food is so interesting.


 This is my leg after the work day ...



Song of the Day: Embodyment - One Less Addiction (Acoustic Version)


No comments:

Post a Comment